Great news Beauties! We are fast approaching level 2! From Thursday the 14th of May, 9am we will be trading again! We are so excited to see all of our clients again! However upon opening the salon doors we would like to update you on our new protocols and what to expect when visiting us at Level 2.
Beaute Bar has always taken great pride in our clean working environment, We want ensure we protect you, our client and the Beaute Bar staff.
Beaute Bar will operate with only three therapists and three clients in the salon at any one time. This will reduce the contact between clients and reduce the risk of infection. The same three therapists will operate together on rostered days, essentially creating their own work bubble.
This means you must arrive for your appointment on time and alone, if you show up with company only the person with the appointment will be allowed to enter Beaute Bar.
When arriving to Beaute Bar in level 2 we ask that you wait out the front of the salon, of course practising social distancing. Your therapist will call you in once she is ready, as you walk into the salon please sanitise your hands at our sanitise station. Your therapist will check you into our booking system, this is how we are recording our contact tracing she may ask you to confirm your contact number. Your therapist will take you straight to the treatment area or on the off chance you maybe seated in reception for a short time. We have our trusted Surmanti hand sanitiser at reception and EVERY work station. Please feel free to use this during your time with us.
The Therapist have been issued a MEOair mask and will wear this with every client, the filter is changed regularly and the mask is washed every night and left in the salon. The MEOair mask prevents flu, its highly effective in filtering 99.99% of harmful airborne bacteria, removing most flu pathogens. This unique anti-bacterial practice will help users reduce the risk of being infected by colds and flu. For you our clients can have full confidence that you and the therapist are well protected. If you feel more comfortable we do have disposable surgical masks we can give you on arrival or you are welcome to bring your own.
At the end of every treatment the work station will be stripped and sanitised thoroughly, all tools and linen will be changed ( we practice this everyday as a salon anyway) We have stripped the tables of any irrelevant products which will reduce the contact from client to client. We wash our work stations down with Divercleanse, this is a hospital grade cleaning product which kills 99% of all bacteria and viruses. If you wish to purchase retail during your appointment your therapist will assist you.
As our client you can also request your therapist to wear gloves if this will make you feel more comfortable as some treaments do not require gloves. We as a team can ensue you that we are very diligent with our hand washing and sanitising with EVERY client on a day to day practice.
We have extended our allocated treatment times, this is to stop over lapping and also this gives our therapist enough time to thoroughly sanitise each work station and follow our strict hand washing procedure in between clients. We are committed to you as a client, that you will not come into contact with any other person, besides your therapist during this time.
Finally we do ask you Beauties to please STAY home if you are experiencing any flu, cold or hay fever like symptoms. This includes sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, coughing, sore throat, digestive disruptions, rashes and temperatures. We are committed to stopping the spread of any Viruses. If you arrive to your appointment unwell please know we reserve the right to refuse treatment. We as a team understand this has been a tough few weeks and we are all looking forward to getting you back into the salon to have our treatments, but we still need to do our part in eradicating the Covid -19 by staying home if unwell.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us on or jump on to the Beaute bar Taupo facebook page. We are only to happy to help answer any questions and take on any recommendations you may have!
Quick Re Cap :
* Three therapist and three clients to be In the salon at anyone time.
* The therapist are on a rostered system staying with the same working groups effectively becoming their own work bubble.
* When arriving at Beaute Bar before being seated, you will be asked to thoroughly wash and dry your hands. Sanitiser is available at reception and all work stations for you.
* We are asking our clients to please be on time and to come alone, this means not bringing any friends, family members or children into the salon.
* Your therapist has be issued a MEOair mask to wear with every client. We have the disposable surgical mask available if you wish to wear one.
* You are welcome to request your therapist to wear gloves if this makes you feel more comfortable as not all treaments reqiure gloves.
* Extended allocated treatment times to prevent the overlapping of clients coming in contact with one another. This also gives the therapist enough time to do a deep cleanse of the work station in-between clients.
* No flu, cold or hay fever symptoms. You may be refused treatment. These symptoms include, sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, sore throat, coughing, digestive disruptions, rashes and temperatures.