Customized Moroccan spray Tanning
Moroccan Tan, the Original Argan Oil Spray Tan
Welcome to the best tan of your life! Beaute Bar has fallen in love with the gorgeous Moroccan Tan. This professional tanning solutions are absorbed deep into the skin for an exotic bronze glow.
Moroccan tan is enriched with nourishing vitamins and organic oils. Moroccan Tanning solutions are free from alcohol, polyethylene glycol (PEG) and parabens - making them suitable for all skin types.
Cruelty-free and vegan-friendly, Moroccan Tan offers a range of shades to suit all desires – from deep, ashy brown to rich violet bronzers that adapt to individual skin tones.
Morroccan Tan will ensure the flawless rich finish that looks and feels as every tan should.
Beaute Bar carries an extensive Moroccan tan range to compliment your tan. from extenders to body butters, tanning mousse to dry oil. We have it all.
Pre Tanning Instructions
1. undertake all hair removal such as shaving and waxing at least 24 hours before your treatment. Wash and condition your hair if need be. Avoid these activities straight after your tan.
2. Exfoliate your skin with a shower mitt or a dry scrub. Avoid oil based scrubs.
3. Do not apply moisturizer, deodorant or perfume (day of tan)
4. Wear loose dark clothing to your appointment, Open toe shoes are best. Stay in your loose baggy clothing until your tan is fully developed.
5. Wear your Hair up, so the therapist can spray the back of your neck. Remove all Jewellery.
Beaute Bar provides a disposable G-string and a disposable bra can be requested. You are welcome to wear what ever you feel comfortable in.
Full body $40
Legs or top $20
we stock an amazing array of Moroccan Tan products to tan at home or to help to enhance and giver you a longer lasting spray tan
Post Tan Care
1. It is recommended that you do not shower, swim, or do any physical activity that may cause perspiration, or apply products to their skin during the recommend development time.
2. After the recommended development time you may shower, however it is most important that this first shower is QUICK – just a quick rinse 30-60 second rinse (no washing of hair etc). Also it is recommended that you do not to use body wash, soaps or exfoliation scrubs during this first shower. NOTE: It is normal for some residual bronzer to rinse off during this first shower leaving a lighter tan than when first applied, however the colour will continue to develop over the next few hours.
3. After showering, pat your skin dry with your towel rather than rub so as not to prematurely fade the tan.
4. Do not apply any moisturizer or body products until the following day.
From day two onwards you may resume showering as normal.
Recommendations : Stay in dark loose clothing for the recommended processing time. We do not recommended you sleep in light coloured sheets or clothing for the processing time. Do not apply any perfumes, deodorant or moisturizers until after your first rinse. Avoid water for the recommended processing time.